What should be paid attention to during outdoor running exercise in winter?
1. Before winter exercises, you should do some simple limb exercises, which are of great benefit to safe and effective exercise. In cold winter, the human body is stimulated by cold air, which often reduces the elasticity and stretchability of muscles and ligaments. If you do not prepare for exercise before exercise, it is easy to cause muscle and ligament strains or sprains, making exercise unsuitable for normal exercise.
2. Exercise is not suitable for foggy days. The fog is composed of countless tiny water droplets. The fog droplets contain a lot of dust, pathogenic microorganisms and other harmful substances. Due to the increase in breathing during exercise, more harmful substances will be inhaled in the lungs, which will affect the supply of oxygen and cause chest tightness. Discomfort symptoms such as difficulty breathing. Severe can cause rhinitis, pneumonia, tracheitis, conjunctivitis and other diseases. In addition, the high humidity in foggy days affects the emission of body heat, which is not good for exercise.
3. Develop the habit of breathing through the nose, because there are a lot of nasal hairs and secretions in the nostrils, which can clean the air and protect the organs and lungs from dust and germs. Of course, you can breathe with your mouth and nose when you are active. The mouth should be half open, and the tongue should be rolled up against the upper palate to allow air to flow in and out of the gap. Wear a mask if necessary.
4. In the cold winter season, cold air has a bad stimulating effect on the lungs and bronchi, which can aggravate and induce bronchial inflammation and lung diseases. Pay attention to cold and warm during winter exercise. You don't need to take off your coat immediately when you start to exercise. After the body is slightly warm, you can gradually reduce your clothes. At the end of the exercise, you should wipe off the sweat from your body and put on clothes immediately to prevent catching a cold.
5. Early morning blood sugar is low, human blood is sticky, coupled with low temperature, vasoconstriction and other factors, if you exercise on an empty stomach, you may die due to hypoglycemia, especially the middle-aged and elderly people, who are prone to sudden death due to heart and brain diseases, so it is not appropriate to wake up on an empty stomach in the morning. work out.