How are winter fleece jackets made?
Despite the severe cold weather this winter, the fashion pursuit of windproof winter fleece coats is particularly hot. In addition to the need for warmth, the popularity of thermal winter fleece jackets is also due to the fact that various fashionistas frequently share their experience. Warm winter fleece coats are soft, light, quick-drying and easy to wash, no wonder it can capture the hearts of consumers. So, how are such fashionable and practical clothes made?
Here is the content list:
- What is the origin of winter fleece jackets?
- What key manufacturing process does winter fleece jackets go through?
- What is the heat transfer mechanism of winter fleece jackets?
- What is the wet transfer mechanism of winter fleece jackets?
What is the origin of winter fleece jackets?
Polar fleece was invented in the 1980s, because there was a process of fleece during production, whose purpose is to reduce linting and pilling, it is directly named. Because practical winter fleece jackets are light and warm, and weigh much lighter than wool when wet, they have also been used in military uniforms.
This kind of material belongs to knitted fleece fabric. It is a knitted fleece fabric with a granular pompon appearance formed by terry fabric or plush fabric after shearing and polarizing. Winter fleece jackets made of it are fluffy, not easy to shed hair and pilling, soft to the touch and good warmth retention.
What key manufacturing process does winter fleece jackets go through?
Here comes the key process in the production of winter fleece jackets. It is on a rolling ball machine, in a certain temperature of steam, the fabric is mechanically turned and kneaded at a certain speed, so that the plush is entangled into particles of a certain size.
Through the fleece process, the structure, physical and mechanical properties and performance of winter fleece jackets can be changed. This is because the polarizing process can form tiny particles of similar size and uniform distribution on the surface of the knitted fleece, and each tiny particle forms a closed space containing relatively still air.
Because there are a large number of tiny particles on the surface of polar fleece, it can greatly increase the content of relatively still air in winter fleece jackets, thereby improving the thermal performance of winter fleece jackets.
What is the heat transfer mechanism of winter fleece jackets?
Heat conduction is mainly the heat transfer to the outside through some static intermediate media, and its conduction speed depends on the conductivity of these static intermediate media. In winter fleece jackets, still air has the smallest thermal conductivity and is a good intermediate medium for heat insulation.
Under the premise of no air flow, the warmth retention of textile fabrics mainly depends on the amount of air clamped in the fiber layer. The more air the fiber layer holds, the better the warmth retention of winter fleece jackets.
What is the wet transfer mechanism of winter fleece jackets?
Winter fleece jackets not only have a warming effect, but breathable is also an important factor for outdoor sports. When the skin surface is sweating without feel, the initial state of moisture conduction through winter fleece jackets is water vapor.
However, when the skin surface is perspired with feel, the initial state of moisture conduction through winter fleece jackets is liquid water. There are three main types of wet conduction channels:
- Sweat evaporates into water vapor in the microclimate zone, and the gaseous water diffuses and transports to the outer space through the gaps and holes between the yarns and fibers in the winter fleece jackets;
- After the sweat evaporates into water vapor in the microclimate zone, it condenses into liquid water on the inner surface of the winter fleece jackets and the fiber surface, which is transported to the outer surface of the winter fleece jackets through the inner holes or the inter-fiber capillary, and then evaporates again. Water vapor diffuses and moves to outer space;
- Sweat enters the surface of winter fleece jackets in the form of liquid water through direct contact, is transported to the outer surface of the fabric through the gaps and holes between the yarns in the fabric, and then evaporates into water vapor and diffuses into the outer space.
We can see that thermal winter fleece jackets have good resistance to cold or water vapor. However, this is based on the guaranteed quality of windproof winter fleece coats. Empirelion only produces practical warm winter fleece coats that satisfy customers and supports fashionable customization requirements. Whether you want to buy wholesale or single-piece, we welcome you.